FIRST E&P is committed to being a technically and commercially focused professional company. The qualities we value most in our staff are their delivery focus, willingness to work in a team and assume responsibilities.
We, therefore, expect all staff to take responsibility for their professional development and to attain the highest levels of their profession.
In return, the company creates a stimulating and challenging environment which enables personal and professional development as well as fulfillment.
FIRST E&P attracts and retain performance driven employees by offering:
- A safe working environment
- Competitve remuneration and incentives
- A clear vision, business purpose and direction
- A successful company committed to growth
- The ability to recognise and reward employee contributions
- Innovative work practices
- A progressive, proudly Nigerian contributor to national economic development
- An ethical and value driven leadership
- An ethos that aligns company business success with personal success
What FIRST E&P expects from its people is:
- A commitment to company growth and success
- A desire to learn, develop self and be the best
- Openness, honesty, respect and integrity
- Continuous improvement
- Being a team player