At FIRST E&P we believe a safe and secure working environment is a key requirement for business success and continuity and we take steps to protect our personnel, physical assets, information and company reputation from harm.
Security is the responsibility of all staff and they must actively contribute to making the Policy work. Staff must appropriately intervene in un-safe/insecure situations.
FIRST E&P will:
- Identify and regularly assess security threats to business operations and assets and take action to manage associated risks.
- Define and implement specific controls and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of all forms of business and confidential information and data.
- Develop and maintain effective Security Management processes to mitigate or minimize identified risks to As Low As Reasonable Possible (ALARP).
- Protect all company assets including personnel, corporate reputation, business information and systems, physical property and key business processes from harm.
- Report, record, investigate and analyze all reported security incidents and irregularities to develop improvements to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure security is integrated with all aspects of business strategy, planning, activities, and operations.
- Expect a positive commitment to security by all levels of management and provide sufficient resources commensurate to the assessed risks.
- Conduct security operations in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct, national legal requirements, international standards including the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
- Introduce and maintain active programs to develop security awareness and responsibility among all FIRST E&P staff and contractors.
- Ensure that our contractors and third parties working for or with us comply with our security standards and procedures.
- Ensure that security status of all our business and operational areas are regularly reviewed and appropriate mitigation put in place.